Ascend Autism’s primary goal is to elevate the outcomes of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). For families of children with ASD who live in New Hampshire, Ascend Autism is a comprehensive resource for treatment and education about ASD.
All interventions or therapies utilized by Ascend Autism are tailored specifically to each individual but are also fully comprehensive in order to address and promote the core functional capabilities related to:
- Social skills
- Daily living skills
- Adaptive behaviors (aka age-appropriate behavior)
Types of Autism Treatment Programs via Ascend Autism in New Hampshire
Ascend Autism has years of experience with maximizing the potential of children with an autism spectrum disorder. We strive to design an individualized program for each child, as every child’s needs are unique. Our team at Ascend Autism utilizes a variety of evidence-based approaches to find the best fit for each of the children in the program.
Some of the autism treatment programs in New Hampshire offered via Ascend Autism include:
- Early intervention – Early intervention is typically utilized when treating children from about eighteen months to seven years old. The therapy is typically more intensive and consists of a weekly program of twenty to forty hours of treatment.
- Targeted intervention – If the child is older or if the broader set of autism behavioral challenges have already been met, an autism spectrum disorder treatment program can be pared down and focused on more functional activities, including hygiene, feeding, chores, and social interaction. This level of targeted intervention usually requires fewer hours of therapy per week, typically ten to twenty-five hours.
- Social skills work – A social skills work program provides individualized plans that are designed to improve the communication and listening skills of children with ASD.
- Parental services – Parental support and services can include many types of support that Ascend Autism can offer to parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Telehealth for autism treatment – Parents and children can turn to our telehealth services and receive the same quality of care while accessing therapy remotely.
Depending on the needs of the child, our Ascend Autism team may use a combination of autism treatment programs to maximize the effects of therapy.
Benefits of Autism Treatment Programs via Ascend Autism in New Hampshire
Children with an autism spectrum disorder receive many benefits from attending autism treatment programs in New Hampshire, including:
- Improved ability – The structure of an Ascend Autism treatment program has been shown to improve cognitive ability in children with ASD, as well as help children learn daily living skills. By acquiring daily living skills, children maximize the ability to function and participate in the community.
- Flexible scheduling – By using Ascend Autism’s telehealth services, our therapists can meet with you and your child when it’s convenient for you.
- Individualized treatment – We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach to treatment. Our team has years of experience constructing treatment plans that meet the needs of each of the children in our program.
- Education for families – Children with ASD need the support of the family around them. Our parental services are a valuable resource to educate family members about how they can be an essential part of their child’s progress.
Contact Ascend Autism Today to Learn More About Our Autism Treatment Programs in New Hampshire
Ascend Autism’s treatment programs in New Hampshire are a beacon for the community as a center for education and treatment for ASD. Our goal is to help children with ASD achieve their fullest potential.
Reach out to our knowledgeable and compassionate staff today by calling 877.323.8668 or completing our secure online form for more information about our services in New Hampshire.